Friday, December 19, 2008

lolz, cows

It seems like I always write more when I am at my parent's house, I guess it's because I'm alone and have more time on my hands.
And possibly because I'm bored to death.
I just thought I'd share some pics, of course.




By the way, it's super hot outside.
I think it will be in the 70's on Christmas Day.















I'm working on my 2008 list of things I liked and didn't like. It's not done yet, but I'll finish it before the end of the month, hopefully.






So I guess I should explain that picture, huh? Well, my neighbor's cows got loose (somehow) and trampled through the yard and drug the Christmas lights across the grass. I thought it was funny. My dad already fixed it once, and they came back, so he's not fixing them again, lolz.



Also, I have reason to believe Santa will be bringing me a new camera. I'm super excited!

No comments: